Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HELP ME MAKE FANNIE WIN A BEAUTY CONTEST!

This is Fannie, mascot of Big Ass Fans', whose company will keep our outdoor art fair cool this month.  Every artist of the fair has been sent a Fannie.  But, MY Fannie wants to win the Beauty Contest at the art fair!  HELP me dress her up to win.  Right now, I need your inspiration!  I am considering all ideas sent to me before I begin!  You can help me by suggesting a new persona, costume idea, or "scene" for her so she can show off her soon-to-be-beautiful assets.  (If she is a winner, she will be famous!)  Next week, I will chose a new persona and begin transforming her. All who FOLLOW my blog can see her as she transforms.  She will be on display during FRANCISCO'S FARM ART FESTIVAL at Equus Run Vineyards in Midway, KY June 25 & 26.  Use the SHARE buttons below to give her extra coverage.  (As you can see from her current state, she needs all the help we can muster--sorry, Fannie!)  I am very excited.  I know with your help, she can win!  And, check out the art fair where she and I will be: www.franciscosfarm.org

No comments:

Post a Comment