Thursday, June 23, 2011

LADY FRA-GA'S ACCESSORIES AT EQUUS RUN WINERY THIS WEEKEND!


 
 
Oh, My Lady Fra-Ga! is debuting at the Franscisco Farm's Art Fair at Equus Run Winery this weekend, June 25 and 26! The weather will be perfect and give all hundred plus artists a wonderful chance to sell and show off on the beautiful vineyard grounds! Visit us there. We are very excited as this is the weekend Lady Fra-Ga has prepared for. She will be in her best finery! AND, I will have special offers for those of you who bring your smart phones to the fair. As my booth is #2, please stop in and see me first to learn about my new system of selling! For directions and information on the art fair, visit my website http://www.jamisonbrumm.com/. See you soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment