Thursday, June 9, 2011

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SHOES, PEOPLE!!!

Fannie and I have been busy!  While she went shopping for MORE items to begin her transformation into Lady Fra-ga, I stayed home and worked on her piano-shoe!  Luckily I had a HUGE plastic soap container that was empty and sitting around in the recycly bin!  From Big-Lots I found hot pink duck tape.  The basic shoe is formed, and when Fannie came home, she fit nicely into the top piano section.  She is very impatient to begin her transformation, so this afternoon its her turn!  She has seen a make-over show and is excited to begin her own!  She has very high hopes of being seen and complimented at the Francisco Art Fair.  (Use the SHARE buttons below to give her extra coverage.  We are trying to be the most popular Fannie at the art fair and we need all the help we can get!  Check out the art fair where she and I will be: www.franciscosfarm.org.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment